- Publisher: Author Wheel Press
- Editor: Kimberly Peticolas
- Edition: Second
- Available in: Digital and Print formats
- ISBN: B08X2VJV1V
- Published: February 19, 2021
Second Edition – Revised, Reorganized, and Expanded
Is your manuscript ready to launch? Should you find an agent? Are you thinking about self-publishing?
Many people have strong opinions about which is best. But they don’t know you.
What makes this book different is that we believe there is no single correct path to publication. We’re all unique. We each have different strengths, weaknesses, and motivations.
PUBLISH will give you an overview of the industry so you can forge your own path to success.
- Discover your author personality
- Understand the pros and cons of each publishing path
- Learn the steps to publication for traditional and self publishing
- Develop an individualized action plan with personal goals that will lead to publication
- Build a basic author platform
Between them, USA Today Bestselling author Greta Boris and award-winning author Megan Haskell have published both independently and traditionally. They’ll become your guides as you plot your course to publication.