Need someone fun, entertaining, and informative to speak or teach at your next writing workshop or conference?
- I’m the Director of O.C.Writers, a network of over 1,000 published and aspiring authors in Southern California
- I’ve developed and taught writing workshops through the Orange County public library system, for writer’s conferences and special events
- I’m the co-author of a book for writers, PUBLISH: Take Charge of Your Author Career.
- My independently published book, The Wine and Chocolate Workout, has appeared on three Kindle bestseller lists
- I’ve published articles on culture, health, and entertainment for a variety of national magazines including Victorian Homes, Zombies, 50 Scariest Movies, Exodus, and Women of the Bible
- I’m the author of The 7 Deadly Sins – a series of psychological thrillers from Fawkes Press
- And, most importantly, I love to help others grow and succeed
Workshops for Writers and Writing Groups:
FINESSE YOUR PLOT
- Craft your story using the 9 Enneagram Personality Types
- Learn the basics of the 3 Act Structure
- Create and use The Plot Menu – a unique outlining tool
GOING PUBLIC – Design author events to suit your style
- Learn to think outside the bookstore
- Romance the right venue
- Find cross-promotion partners
WALKING THE TIGHTROPE BETWEEN FAITH AND FICTION
- Uncover your unique writer proposition
- Craft your own writing Mission Statement
- Establish brand integrity
THE ROAD TO PUBLICATION
- Take the Publishing Personality Quiz
- Learn the Pros and Cons of Traditional and Independent Publishing
- Best Practices for Working with Industry Professionals
BUILD YOUR AUTHOR PLATFORM
- Design Your Website
- Build Your Email List
- Social Media Tips
For Non-Writing Groups:
Speaking and teaching topics can be tailored to suit your event or audience. My areas of expertise are health and exercise, motivation and encouragement when starting a new career, and, of course, the 7 Deadly Sins.
Please call or e-mail for current speaker rates. Special consideration may be made for non-profit organizations.